Hey y’all I’m back with another D.I.Y. This time its fashion D.I.Y. that’s all the rave. Ever since Rihanna came out with her Fenty slides, slides have been flourishing. So I decided to take some Nike slides from “Drab to FAB”. Let’s get started. “Save them coins SIS!!”
1 pair of athletic slides (I used Nike slides)
Bedazzled Gems (purchased from Michael’s)
Pearls (Purchased from Michael’s in the scrapbooking area)
- Apply E6000 to 1/5 of the shoe, (wait until tacky) then apply gems in the order you think is best.
* I went through applying the gems with a pattern in mind but didn’t follow it consistently*
- I outlined the Nike check so that shows and it would help make the process of applying the gems go faster.
- After outlining the Nike check I just free handed the rest of the gems on to each shoe.
- It should take around an hour too complete, maybe shorter (I was listening to music throughout and kept having many dance breaks).
If my directions are hard to follow head over to my YouTube channel and watch the video. Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share.
These custom Nike slides are to die for. Not only will you save money but you’ll also make something that you can wear practically every day. Slides this stylish usually runs around $90-$100 either being customized or just being by Rihanna. Making these slides cost a total of $35.00, also with a lot of supplies left you can revamp another pair if you choose to.
Comment below and let me know what you think, also let me know if you tried making these D.I.Y. Custom Nike Slides. Subscribe to my newsletter and also follow me on “all social media networks” (@KompletelyKai) and let’s chat. Until next time, BE BLESSED, BE BEAUTIFUL, ABOVE ALL THINGS BE YOU!!!!